If you are looking for a relaxing, no-stress fishing trip you have come to the right place. Perfect whether you are a beginner or you're a fishing professional! Sit back And relax on this speedboat with a local guide and catch some fish in the Cape Verde Sun.
Bottom fishing (or ground fishing) is a method of catching fish while anchored in one spot, and fish are found near the seafloor.
On a typical trip you will meet the captain at the pier and board our boat. You will be taken to a good spot where you will anchor to catch some smaller local fish. Equipment and bait will be provided with music and wait until you feel a tug on your line. Feel free to bring your own drinks and snacks to make your excursion more enjoyable. Once you've caught your catch of the day it’s possible for you can bring it to a restaurant who can cook it for you (this may cost extra). This is a memorable experience to enjoy alone or with family and friends.
Examples of fish you might catch are Garoupa, Papagei fish, Soldierfish, Bonito, Bica (tilapia), Sarego.
- Guide and Captain
- Life jackets for passengers
- Access to authentic local wooden fishing boat
- Transfers to and from hotel / accommodation
- Cooking catch of the day
- Snorkeling is an extra charge
- Once the order is processed and your date request is confirmed you will be provided with all information including tour operator details.
- Please continue further communications directly with the tour operator for efficiency and convenience.
- If you should you have any issues or concerns you can always contact us for assistance for any resolutions.