Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
This page will give you the latest updates on how we are responding to Covid-19. It will let you know the local situation and what safety measures we are implementing at Splash Tours Watersports Cabo Verde.
- Cape Verde Borders will open Monday 12th October 2020 to international flights.
- Check latest travel advice to Cape Verde here: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/cape-verde
- Latest updates on travel to Cape Verde: https://www.governo.cv/
- Entry to Cape Verde requires a negative PCR Test.
- Travel between islands requires a negative Rapid Blood Test. Cost approx 10 Euros at Medlab Santa Maria(Email: reception@email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +238 242 2242/Urgent: +2389896060).
- Beaches are open from 06:00 to 14:00. Our services are running from 08:00 to 13:30.
- Masks should be worn in communal areas.
- Social Distancing 2 metres apart.
- Large group gatherings are not permitted.
International flight operations:
- Belgium with TUI from 10 November 2020
- Italy with Neos Air from 25th November 2020
- Swiss with Edelweiss from 21 December 2020
What you can expect from us...
Activities and tours are for your bubble only from now on.
All equipment will be disinfected between customers. The office will also hr cleaned in between
Provided for all if our team.
Available throughout your activity. Please use, but don’t take away.
Washing our hands for 20 seconds every 30 minutes.
We are operating with minimal staff and keeping 2 metres apart from each other.
What you can expect from our partners...
Available on request.
Covid safety measures in place per excursion depend entirely on our partners but we will do our best to ensure you are protected and they offer suitable adjustments for your needs.
What we expect from you...
1 client bubble in the office at a time.
You can no longer leave these in the office during activities.
Wash Your Hands.
For 20 seconds every 30 minutes..
Sanitise Your Hands.
Please use when you enter and leave.
Pay With Card.
For everyone’s safety we are only accepting card where possible.
Be Kind To Each Other.
There’s a lot going on right now, and people are adjusting. Please be kind and respectful to each other.